She is becoming pretty good at feeding herself. Pulling her sleeves up over her elbows, a good bib, and a wet wash cloth have all become standard at mealtime. I am amazed how quickly the food ends up in her hair, on the floor, etc.
Finally, a picture of her sleeping position. I know kids sleep like this, but I tried it and I'm not sure what she finds comfortable about it. We call her our little "inch-worm".
We have our cool-season vegetables planted and hopefully at some point we'll have some pictures of our garden to post. Sunshine has been such a trooper. She sits in her stroller and watches us work. This past weekend we bought some fruit trees and this weekend I will be doing some flower shopping with T's sister and mom. Spring is here!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! K sleeps like that too--how silly! Has Sunshine had any adverse reactions to solids? We're delaying solids for K until 9 or so months. I'd love to hear how you guys are doing with that! Take care,
-H :)
We have not had any problems with solids. I steamed fruits and veggies for her and baked squash and sweet potatoes. We used the food processor when we first introduced solids and then moved on to just mashing them with a fork. I did add some liquid to them if needed, but she at them pretty thick. We froze them in ice cube trays...it worked great! She also ate a lot of mashed bananas with her cereal. Let me know if you have other questions.
cool, sounds good, Erin! Yeah, we are going to do lots with the food processor too (or my kitchenaid food grinder attachment ;) ) Glad she's doing so well! She is adorable! I've heard about that ice cube tray thing...what a great idea!!
Post a Comment