These past few weeks have been full and so I haven't been keeping up with e-mail, blogging, or facebook. We've been busy working on our "to-do" list. Funny thing is that I never actually make a "to-do" list with the bigger projects on it. My list just include the tasks I want to accomplish on a daily basis. I guess I just keep the bigger project list in my head. Anyways, we recently stained the concrete on our front and back porches. Neither one of us had ever done this before, but it really wasn't that hard and we like how it turned out. We also repainted our living room and rearranged it so we could have some more space. I still need to decide what I want to do with the windows, but other than that it's pretty much done. We are always working on our garden. I told T I think I might spend the entire summer pulling bermuda grass. He keeps telling me it will get better with time...I can only hope.
This past weekend we took Sunshine swimming for the first time this year. She is a lot more active than last year (of course), which makes it all the more fun. She loves to splash her Daddy and sit in the floaty that Grandpa and Nini have at their house. We also had a great time celebrating Mother's Day with T's family. We made a trip to the Rose Emporium to do some rose shopping. I love the new roses I received and I look forward to getting them planted this weekend.
Working on her stroke for the 2028 Summer Olympics.
Taking a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment