Saturday, February 26, 2011

Playtime, Gardening, & The Pink Posy!

Sunshine has spent a lot of time playing with her stuffed animals and dolls recently. They have story time together (on carpet squares, no less), take naps, eat snacks, visit the restroom, etc. It's so fun to watch her play and it keeps her entertained. Here she is reading during their snack time.


She came up with the idea that they all needed their own little blanket. We use 12th man towels for blankets and construction paper for carpet squares...isn't this just adorable?!??


The family gardening project has begun for the year. T tilled the garden last weekend and we put in some late broccoli and cauliflower. It amazes me how much things have greened up over the last week. I told T the anticipation of flowers blooming is almost better than the actual bloom itself. My roses are just taking off and the red bud trees are on full display.

I've also been keeping busy with a new at-home business, The Pink Posy. Here are a couple pictures of some spring hats I crocheted recently. I am blessed to have a cute little model:). I have a page on facebook too. If you are interested in a hat, please e-mail me (thepinkposy@gmail.com).


2 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

I am so envious about your garden space! I can't wait to start planting...but if we move...than I won't be doing that this year. :( K is into imaginative play with her dolls and animals too. We have tea parties nearly every day, and just tonight, she tried to shove veggies and pretend medicine down her doll's throat because she was "sick", lol. This stage is such a joy! :)

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures. What a delightful stage of childhood!!Love the name "Pink Posy". So thankful for digital pictures of your sweet girl - LB