Friday, July 1, 2011

Yum!

Last week we whipped up a batch of chocolate buttercream frosting. Sunshine has figured out that getting to lick the beater is a great way to taste test out what we've been working on. Now if she could just do it without covering her face with frosting!



We've been working on her swimming. She is so comfortable in the water, I really need to upload a video to show off her craziness. This morning we went over to Papa and Nini's to swim and of course she had a blast. Without fail, her first words after jumping in from the side or off my leg are "Again!". After our swim Nini, Sunshine, and I had a little tea party on the back patio. It was a great Friday morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun...swimming and a t party....isn't it nice to have a pool so close. We are headed to Prairie Life for a swim...Actually I'm meeting a friend and we walk in the water...and Doug is coming along to take a dip. Hope all is good at your house...103 here today...and I'm sure it was hot there! Hugs. Aunt Mickey